Import MBOX to Outlook 2016, 2013 Made Easy
Importing MBOX to Outlook (PST) can be a nightmare. The tools that help converting the data make the matters worse. They are painfully slow in data extraction and can seriously impede the productivity.
“Mail Extractor Pro,” by USL Software, will change that.
Mail Extractor Pro – Convert Apple Mail / EMLX / MBOX to PST file format for Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 & Office 365.
It is a Mac based application that is adept in converting data directly from Apple Mail identity folder and convert it all into PST files.
What is the difference between this and the other Apple Mail converters?
- “Mail Extractor Pro” detects the ‘Mail’ folder and loads everything for conversion from there. In contrast, other tools can only convert MBOX files and do not auto-load ‘Mail’ folder’s contents.
- Plenty of new features add flexibility and make the job more efficient but does not burden or clutter the interface. The interface is more simple and basic than ever before.
- The programs used for converting the files are specially written to ensure one-hundred percent conversion of data. Often, the items are missed by ordinary converters, such as attachments, images, headers, and so on.
How to use “Mail Extractor Pro”:
The major concern – above loss of time, loss of data, and everything else – is if it a user can actually perform the conversion. This is because the most of the tools are painful to use. Their interfaces are not built wisely. And the total manual inputs required are too many to make it very confusing and daunting.
With “Mail Extractor Pro,” USL Software has simplified the whole task into just few steps:
Step 1: Download the tool, install it. You don’t need to pay to do this. Just get the setup and use it in free trial mode.
Step 2: Launch the tool, and on the first screen, choose “Load”.
Step 3: This will bring up two options – Auto Load and ‘Open’.
- Auto Load will load the contents from your ‘Mail’ (identity) folder automatically
- ‘Open’ lets you manually load MBOX files from any location
Step 4: After you choose either Auto Load or ‘Open’, you can see all the folders in your selection, in their correct hierarchy/structure. The marked folders will be converted. Unmark the ones you don’t want to convert.
Step 5: Set the size limit for the converted PST files. The tool automatically creates additional files when that limit is reached, ensuring the large PST files are not created. Outlook often does not import PST files of large size.
Step 6: Click ‘Convert’ and the tool will begin the data conversion process. Wait for few minutes (depending on the size of your database or the MBOX files).
For trial version, a notification will appear saying that this is a trial version and will only convert ten items per folder. Click ‘OK’ to move forward.
Step 7: After the conversion is over, click “Locate Converted PST files” on the conversion successful window. This will directly take you to the location of PST files. Copy the files to your Windows PC where Outlook is installed.
The part of “Mail Extractor Pro” is over. It has converted the Apple Mail database (or MBOX files) to Windows Outlook compatible PST files.
Import MBOX to Outlook 2016, 2013 (PST) Simplified
The next part is importing the PST files into Windows Outlook.
Here’s how to do it:
- At the top of your ribbon, choose ‘File’. Choose ‘Open & Export’ and then ‘Import/Export’.
- Choose ‘Import from another program or file’ and choose ‘PST’. Click ‘next’ to continue.
- Browse to the PST file you saved from the step 7 above.
- Choose the options to deal with ‘duplicates’.
- Choose the Office 365 mailbox (if you are using one), or choose ‘import items into the current folder’ (If you are not using Office 365).
- Click ‘Finish’.
This will get the data transferred from Mac Mail to PST files without needing MBOX files at all.
The tool is the easiest to use. It will suit both beginners and experts because of its intuitive interface and advanced features.
Download the free trial version now (http://www.uslsoftware.com/apple-mail-to-outlook-converter-for-mac/). There is no risk.
To import mbox to Outlook 2016, 2013, try Mail Extractor Pro.